Hunter is a graphical file manager for Linux, inspired by Ranger. At this moment, Hunter is under development but have most of features of file managers. To open files, the program uses default applications from XDG MIME Application Specification. The program is available only for Linux 64-bit.
- Two column or one column mode: One column always show files and directories, second column is used to preview files and directories or select destination location for move or copy files. In one column mode, second column appear only when copying or moving files or directories.
- Everything in one window.
- Preview of text files (with syntax highlighting) and images.
- Standard file manager features: copy, delete, move files and directories, change their permissions, change application associated with them.
- Written in GTK and Ada. Should nicely integrate with selected desktop theme.
- Available in English and Polish languages.
If you want to support the program development, you can donate some money by Liberapay or Patreon.